Emotional Wellbeing Coaching for Leaders
Emotional Wellbeing Coaching with Victoria will support leaders to access a higher vision so that they can define and drive the purpose of their organisation.
Most organisations and their leaders spend the majority of their time focusing their minds on strategic goals, market research and product/service development. This can cause feelings, such as; stress, anxiety, overwhelm, conflict, over responsibility, feeling trapped, unimportant, criticised and unfulfilled. It becomes increasingly difficult for our minds to problem-solve, attain and excel objectives when there are internal blocks to success. So, rather than taking a mind over matter approach, we need to get to the heart of the matter.
Lead with purpose… become a responsible leader in life and in business.
What I do
I help leaders let go of painful emotional and psychological stories that are holding them back from reaching their desired intentions.
Using a powerful technique called the EA method, Victoria, and her team of practitioners, will guide leaders through the internal blocks and dis empowering behaviours that are preventing the organisation to evolve and grow naturally and successfully.
We will work through the hidden dynamics within your organisation so that your leaders emerge ready to act with the purpose of the organisation in flow and in accordance with desired goals, outcomes and inner fulfillment.
How I work
Emotional Wellbeing Coaching with Victoria will inspire you to move forward with focused intention.
I will share the experience, tools, skills and practical strategies I have acquired throughout my life to assist leaders in unlocking the untapped intelligence of their inner wisdom.
This involves a series of confidential video calls where, over an agreed period of time, we will unlock the blocks and move from dis-ease to ease with new perspectives and skills to balance the mind and emotions.
By accessing a higher intelligence, leaders will notice improved health, productivity and quality of life.
- Proven to reduce stress and anxiety by increasing your inner balance and self-security.
- Improves attention, perception, memory and trouble-shooting.
- Allows you to feel light, present, at ease with clarity of mind, capable and above all, HAPPY!
Client’s work consists of:
- Practice, patience and dedication to taking charge of their own life.
- Finding the courage to face past inner traumas and/or self limiting beliefs locked in their subconscious.
- Becoming an observer, understanding that the issue is separate from who they are.
- Realising and accepting that it is within their power to release or change it.
- Physical, emotional, energetic awareness.
Additional benefits to the organisation
Many of our clients have contributors and stakeholders whose stories are emotionally and psychologically painful. Victoria helps them to tell these stories, using the EA method, before assessing whether their content should be adapted for storytelling.
- Leaders will have gained a better understanding of how to translate business objectives into purpose-driven stories that create impact.
- Insights can be used to create internal & external communications, such as; short film and animated content, to demonstrate how the organisation got from A to B and make people care about what you do.
- 1 hour
- An experiential gift session to make sure you fully understand the process and are satisifed with how the coaching is implemented.
- 1 hour weekly sessions (4 per month)
- Emotional Wellbeing Coaching which will inspire you to move forward with focused intention. (We recommend a minimum duration of 3 months)
I was born with a passionate love for humanity. Human uniqueness and cultural diversity fascinate me and this naturally called me to travel. I have travelled to many different countries including Vietnam, Laos, Thailand, Ireland, Spain, Sweden, Egypt and have produced social, environmental and cultural films in India, Myanmar, USA as well as lived abroad.
As my self-awareness was developing, I have been blessed to encounter many exceptional healers and teachers who enriched my inner and outer life as well as my competencies as a healing facilitator. My own personal challenges had come to a peak – PTSD trauma following my mum’s sudden departure from our family and the subsequent low self-esteem and difficulties in relationships – I began to perceive my life and my work differently and as I discovered the deeper layers of myself, this had great impact on my work as an educator.
Through my media work, telling real stories, I naturally use my gift to give a voice to those less heard through engaged listening and validation of their experiences, providing a safe and non-judgemental creative process for those stories to be shared.
It was my intense desire to heal which catalysed a deep process of personal transformation. For over 10 years, I intensely worked on myself, sensing subtle energies and discovering the intuitive empath inside of me so that I could become a clear instrument in assisting the untapped intelligence of my clients’ hearts.
I am an empath, a heart healer, a teacher and a leader. I use the tools, skills and experiences I have acquired throughout my life and teach others ways to heal. I believe that in order to live your best life as the best version of yourself, you need to access your heart’s intuition.
I am dedicated to sharing my years of experience along with the gifts and wisdom I received from all who have touched my life. I firmly believe that the challenges we go through in our life, make us stronger and will make our spirit shine brighter if we choose to heal our hearts and let go.
*Disclaimer: I am an Emotional Acceptance coach, I am not a licensed medical or mental health practitioner. I am offering a supplementary service, I do not claim to diagnose, treat or cure any ailment and this work does not replace professional medical recommendations or treatment.