Hart In Media provide a full range of strategic and creative video planning, video production and digital marketing services to our clients.
Whether we plan and produce a structured video series delivered in a pre-planned drip campaign throughout the year, or produce a one-off high impact film; we immerse ourselves fully, making sure our stories make a difference to your organisation, by keeping your message current and primed for use on your website, at events and across all social media platforms.
As well as our broadcast-quality video production service, we also provide green screen puppetry using chroma key – a process of digitally removing the background from a video and replacing it with any still or moving image.
Our service covers:
- Initial creative meetings
- A full exploration of your requirements and desired results
- The provision of two creative approaches to fit your brief
- Production management of the chosen concept, including booking venues and/or actors or presenters
- All film making equipment and crew members necessary for the shoot
- All editing and other post production work, including in-house animation and voice-over
- Final delivery of files – in different formats (as required)
- Specialist Image Manipulation (or Creative Retouching) and Technical Retouching (sometimes known as Colour Profiling) – where every single image is manipulated whether mechanically or visually to produce consistently great results
- Planning your video marketing strategy and integrating your new video content into your social media strategy
- Hosting your videos so they can be shared easily across social media platforms
- Social Media Marketing and Analysis
- Photography for your next big event or team profile pictures
Once you have your new company video(s), why not consider engaging in dialogue with all your stakeholders via branded content – for use across all your social networks?
Examples of our Work
How to maintain a Healthy Wellbeing when living with Type 1 Diabetes
Supporting projects that empower the health and wellbeing of young people is important to us.
How Fundraising helps support Children & Young People with Type 1 Diabetes
The team really love this video and think the message comes across really nicely.
Managing Food, Relationships, Exercise and Diabetes
We produced a short film to help empower children and young people to better manage type 1 diabetes.
School Care for Children & Young People living with Diabetes
A short film to demonstrate good care in schools for children and young people living with Type 1 Diabetes.
Making it Count – Carbohydrate Counting in Schools
A short video to empower children and young people living with Type 1 diabetes.
Paediatric Diabetes Review Process
We produced a series of short films to empower children and young people living with Type 1 Diabetes. They are delighted with the results!
Why engage with values?
International Values-based Education wanted to communicate their core messages and insights to teachers and parents.
Sports therapy for professional sports people
Our latest concept idea to demonstrate the effectiveness of Sports Therapy & Clinical Pilates.
What is Self-Leadership?
Values-Based Education wanted to communicate their core messages and insights for a new education model for use on their website and across social media.
Clinical Pilates for people with Osteoarthritis
Videos to demonstrate the effectiveness of Clinical Pilates for a range of conditions.
Clinical Pilates for people with Parkinson’s
Jane wanted to update her online videos to demonstrate the effectiveness of clinical Pilates for a range of conditions; such as Parkinson’s Disease.
Sports Therapy for swimmers
Jane Collins loved our latest concept idea to demonstrate the effectiveness of Sports Therapy & Clinical Pilates for active people. Filmed at her lovely studio setting, near Watford, Hertfordshire.